U ltimate S outhern C alifornia Bowhunting

kingwouldbe

Apr 29, 2013
So Cal.
U ltimate S outhern C alifornia Bowhunting at it's best. Season closes tomorrow and I had to get out, USC's going to chop some wood this afternoon. So No, dark to dark! had to get it done in the AM.

I heard him coming down to me around 7:20, I was ready, was not sure of what he was, then saw he had 4 by 4, Oh! 4x4's hit the floor, no exception's, he came above me, picking up acorns as he went, started to come into one of my windows @ around 15 yards

The LongBow came back smooth as butter........ he was walking from right to left, as I got to full draw, he stopped in my window, as though he sensed something wasn't right...... and how right he was, the arrow jumped through him like he was invisible.

The hit was a tad back, yet I thought it was angling forward.

He turned inside out, he knew something was wrong, my arrow was sticking in the dirt, yet he ran with enthusiasm.

I could hear him still running out way to far, I knew the hit was fatal though.

Back at home sipping some Bullet Rye, hanging at the pool before 100 degrees...... waiting on USC to kick some A$$

The A-Zone Baby.

The boys are chasing the girls like they only get it, once a year........ bad boys, "don't like to play well with others"

Attachments

• IMG_1725.JPG
    IMG_1725.JPG
    267.2 KB · Views: 382
YEP!!!!! he busted his whole dame side!!!!!! OFF........

Just above the eye guard, how much force does that take?

Attachments

• IMG_1724.JPG
    IMG_1724.JPG
    260.8 KB · Views: 379
What? Ok, thanks for listening to my rant, what? oh! a pic of the hero, oh I hate that "hero pic" now if I was sitting with Osama Obama's head on a stick that would be a hero pic......

I just got a KILL pic from this morning......

Rad dude!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastico!! I too am a fan of the tiger stripe!!! Way to show him who the boss is!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu