Ultralight hunting boots

Dan86

Sep 21, 2013
I'm looking into getting a new pair of ultralight hunting boots for the up coming season. Do you guys have any good recommendation and preferences on boots?

I have some ahnu coburns that I got this year. I love them so far, super light and fit great. Awesome early-mid season boots.

I use to love Rocky Stalkers (Cabela's used the same boot)......I don't think they're made any longer. The ones I have are at least 15 years old and are still usable.....Lots of miles on them and that includes chukar country.

Take a look at Kenetrek's Bridger Ridge boots. Light but waterproof, and take a beating.

Ill have to check out the kenetrek's. How are zamberlan boots? I've been checking out the zamberlan 980 outfitter gtx rr or the 1012 vioz gt rr online.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu