Update on Cupertino Mountain Lion Attack

Wow, that's a defensive press release. I wonder how far up the chain of command they had to reach in order to get the "execute" order.

Just talked to my friend that is a game warden in Bagdad, AZ and told him that when archery hunting you can't carry a firearm. Also, told him you cannot shot a big cat. As a game warden he said that CA is completely out of line with their game and fish regs. We all need to just move to AZ where things are ran correctly.

Moe Terboat said:
Just talked to my friend that is a game warden in Bagdad, AZ and told him that when archery hunting you can't carry a firearm. Also, told him you cannot shoot a big cat. As a game warden he said that CA is completely out of line with their game and fish regs. We all need to just move to AZ where things are ran correctly.

Cory,

Couldn't agree more.........You been out with your bow?..........This hot weather & flies suck!

Went out Sunday Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. Sat in 48 and 52. Didnt see a whole lot couple of does. I am having a hard time finding any bucks.... Walking out of 48 I scared a buck from bedding, most of my time was spent getting the lay of the land and finding the waterholes. What about you?

Have not hunted MCC......And even the private stuff I hunt is pretty void of bucks......What few pix I'm getting on the trail cams are late at night.......Lots of does though. We really need a change of weather. Hunted this trail yesterday.....The fawn was within 5 yds of me.

I leave for Canada tomorrow. So, looks like it will come late or not at all.

Attachments

• HUNT0061.JPG
    HUNT0061.JPG
    467.5 KB · Views: 13
  • HUNT0088.JPG
    HUNT0088.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • HUNT0097.JPG
    HUNT0097.JPG
    955.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8704.JPG
    IMG_8704.JPG
    607.2 KB · Views: 10

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu