Utah CC hits

Stupid question. How are you seeing your draw results? Just how much they took from your CC? I looked at the UDWR website but I don't see any result info there

Nada. Feels like I’m going to end up with a CA bear tag and AO tag at this point, lol.

Good luck to you all in UT! Such fun hunting out there.

Reactions: Paul75_
Stupid question. How are you seeing your draw results? Just how much they took from your CC? I looked at the UDWR website but I don't see any result info there
It's not on the website yet. My charge said pending. So I guess in a couple of days it will show up.
Download the app.

If you look at the charge it will say the species next to the charge. But ya in general if you look at the dollar amount you should be able to figure out the species. If you put in for multiple hunts per species then you will have to wait for the results to post.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu