Utah

PyroTekRob

Nov 3, 2013
Just got back from Utah and the Dixie National Forest. Sure wish it was hunting season while I was there.

4eb3411594f75e485af27b14b47343e2.jpg

1b5776d9d8bf0059c9e5136797b889a5.jpg

4369ad28b0eae477aff9227348343ca7.jpg

Seen a bunch of deer, antelope, and wild turkey.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Were you up there scouting?
Just camping. Didn't realize the season was so close. I really need to start paying attention to these things If i want to get out there and get my first hunt in.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Bucket list for turkeys in Utah this spring (close friend got one there last spring)......Any intel via PM would be great.

Last edited:
my buddy invited me to his brother in laws' antlerless elk private land hunt next year in a great elk unit. We have from August till January to fill the tags. We have written permission. Not pricey either.
We can use any legal weapon too. Can't wait!

Reactions: PyroTekRob

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu