Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Covid ain’t go anywhere. Ever. No matter what mitigating efforts they come up with. If you have a vaccine that allows people to still transmit it we’ll always have it. Who cares. Live your life. Just stop telling me how to live mine.

Covid ain’t go anywhere. Ever. No matter what mitigating efforts they come up with. If you have a vaccine that allows people to still transmit it we’ll always have it. Who cares. Live your life. Just stop telling me how to live mine.

Lol they won't "tell you", just won't let you live with modern conveniences like airplanes, etc.

Dall sheep for me... no swamp donkey. Sooner rather than later hoping .I'm getting brittle..

Reactions: JakeSCH
Lol they won't "tell you", just won't let you live with modern conveniences like airplanes, etc.
The backfire is going to be spectacular when the vaccines that are leaky allow people to get sick with a variant that isn’t covered by the vaccine.

The vaccinated will create those variants, not the unvaxxed or those with naturally acquired antibodies. It’s only a matter of time before it happens.

It’s strange that other countries are doing away with poking kids, passports, etc. and we’re over here pushing the jab when our case numbers nationally are on the decline. Weird. Or not.

Reactions: CAL'NDN
The backfire is going to be spectacular when the vaccines that are leaky allow people to get sick with a variant that isn’t covered by the vaccine.

The vaccinated will create those variants, not the unvaxxed or those with naturally acquired antibodies. It’s only a matter of time before it happens.

It’s strange that other countries are doing away with poking kids, passports, etc. and we’re over here pushing the jab when our case numbers nationally are on the decline. Weird. Or not.

Not weird......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Reactions: CAL'NDN
I'd like to do the big 4...mose..sheep..caribou..Grizz...but the wife would be certain to leave me....calling Billy Molls NOW!! Ha!

I'd like to do the big 4...mose..sheep..caribou..Grizz...but the wife would be certain to leave me....calling Billy molls NIW!! Ha!

Moose & caribou for sure! I never was interested in sheep for some reason. Lol my son begs me often to take him on a Griz hunt. 338 RUM might come in handy there.

Reactions: HATCHET1
I want to take the 338 on a coues hunt at some point. Maybe 300 gr ATIPs? Don't know if they will penetrate enough. Those are some stout deer.

Reactions: TRICER
..well..this might do it.. thoughts fellas??Screenshot_20210913-123136~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MJB
Reactions: YETI
Well..there's always this to look forward too...Screenshot_20210913-124034~2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu