Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark,

Remember me calling you when I lost my very 1st buck I ever arrowed?.....I'm sure you know I'm only kidding about the stick & string.

ps...Duckers rule......And I like #2....... :blush:
Stevo...#2 is pretty cool man..I like him also..he took off to Yuma a few days ago with his buddy's....those poor dove took a beating....damn .

Reactions: ilovesprig
..Screenshot_20210907-235417~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course it will continue to mutate. That’s what viruses do.

If you’re scared of it, get your shot. If you look at data and aren’t scared of it, do whatever you want, lol.

Reactions: Hunter527
Head scratcher. 7.5 million just lost unemployment free money yet there are 10.5 million jobs opening. Americans are way to use to being taken care of by their Govt. The more you demand from the govt. the more the govt. gives,,,,, the more the Govt. gives, the more they control your life .

I'm getting some of that free money this week. Was in the same office with someone who got it last week. Went to work yesterday & they said I need to quarantine for 10 days counting back from when I was around this person. Funny how no one said anything over the weekend until I got to work. Might have had to do when he got test results back, but regardless, I'm still getting paid for staying home this week. I like Covid vacations. Now if I was vaccinated I could have stayed at work. Go figure.

And I like big game & birds for the record. Can't stand Larry though.

Morning gents,

Well co-worker was made to come into work, sick as a dog. He is a youngster so he is dumb and can't tell the boss no. My mask is on today, only removing it to take a bite of my donut.

I wish D12 was open already. Question... When did this forum morph, it's not the same anymore... or maybe i'm different. I'm blaming G and covid.

Morning gents,

Well co-worker was made to come into work, sick as a dog. He is a youngster so he is dumb and can't tell the boss no. My mask is on today, only removing it to take a bite of my donut.

I wish D12 was open already. Question... When did this forum morph, it's not the same anymore... or maybe i'm different. I'm blaming G and covid.
Stay away from him. Stupid of the boss, unless he got tested and he's just sick with something else. Lots going around, I know a few people who are sick but not with the Rona.

Reactions: IVhunter
Nipah in India now... mother nature is trying to thin us out. Can't say I disagree though. Definitely too many of us on this planet for its and our own good.
Isn't nipah a brain hemorrhage thing like Ebola? Sounds delightful.

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
Nipah in India now... mother nature is trying to thin us out. Can't say I disagree though. Definitely too many of us on this planet for its and our own good.
Isn't nipah a brain hemorrhage thing like Ebola? Sounds delightful.
Not sure about how it kills but it's rather efficient, 40-70% fatalities. Past from little critters. mice rats and bats I'm certain to humans. I'm not sure about humans to human. But as we have heard before, nature finds a way. Jurassic Park.

Morning gents,

G made the forum special. It feels a little late to be banning the G jokes. Reminds me of high school when I had a class where a bunch of kids misbehaved all the time, and the dean finally came in to scold them on the last day of class.

Reactions: MJB and IVhunter
..well..it's not Larry...but ya,ll got this going for ya..Screenshot_20210908-111301~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: ilovesprig
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu