Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private land hunt ? sounds cheap to me. That last shot of the single bull, That's a kill it right now don't wait bull.

I think bulls like that go between 7500 and 10k for out of state. 7500 for bare minimum service and 10k closer to a fully outfitted.

Believe it or not those are public land otc bulls!! Its quite the hike getting back in there though!! One of those bruisers is more than enough burgers for us, so I plan on putting a layout blind next to the pond for some mountain mallards!! I’m not looking forward to packing in all the Kent Fasteel into the high country!

• Haha
Reactions: MJB and IVhunter
Canada has had free (government controlled) health care since I've been going up there (2001)...A carton of cigs are about 130 bucks, a can of Skoal is about $18.00, a 6 pack of beer is $15.00, 2 buck chuck is around $10.00 (most wines are twice as much as US)...Oh, and if your really sick...They come to here.

Get ready folks...I see anything that's "bad for you" going thru the roof...Can donuts, Rollos, and Ding Dongs be far behind?
$18 for Skoal.. must've been on sale. A good friend of mine lives in BC and last time I visited him a can of Cope was $30! I forget what we paid for Moosehead beer but it wasn't cheap. The Timbits at Tim Hortons were cheap though. Reminds me of when I worked in Boston and the locals would drive up to New Hampshire to buy beer and tobacco.

Roll up them sleeves boys...Joe just breaking the ice here...them vaccination cards we all have as US citizens.. gonna have another 'vaccine"added to them real soon here.. say it ain't so Joe .View attachment 50728
I'm one of those 100 million.. even though I got the sickness I'll be required to get the jab too to keep my job. Most unprecedented government overreach in history! I see (or hope) an injunction gets filed and this goes to the Supreme Court.

Reactions: AMBUSH
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu