VARMINT ON A STICK

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
Thanks to Breachers keen senses we were able to put an amazing stock on this pig sized gopher this morning.

After getting into position and waiting him out until he presented the perfect shot opportunity. I was able to slip an arrow into what he thought was his safe hiding place. Death was instant, he never new what hit him.

It was really a good feeling knowing that because of the teamwork that Breacher and I put into this hunt we were able to make the vegetation in Sherpas yard just a little safer.

Attachments

• 20130602_071443.jpg
    20130602_071443.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 71
Obviously not an SCH sponsored hunt...

Nice shot none-the-less!

Yeah, I'd chalk it up with spot and stalk Russian brown bear with a bow. I was just the guide, LP made it happen.

I think that gopher committed suicide. I didn't see LP take a single step for the stalk. May have missed it though he can be kind of stealthy..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu