View from your stand

invisible man

Walk The Line
Oct 7, 2011
About 20 feet up
How about everyone post a pic from your tree stand or ground blind or favorite hill side. Maybe your favorite shooting lane. Rifle or bow. and next time your sitting out there and the only thing your killing is time you can pull your phone out and check in here and let us know what your seeing or thinking. Maybe shoot us a cool pic of some thing you just seen. Maybe give a brief eye witness weather report from the tree. Next time your at your usual spot take a pic show us your set up. Maybe by the end of the season I can learn something from someone. this is the lane through the back of one of my tree stands. A lot goes on this hill side ill get some good pics next week end.

Attachments

• 2012-10-06_08-22-32_692.jpg
    2012-10-06_08-22-32_692.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 48
Here's one I bounce around a lot ill throw up a few more. This is part of the mountain lion stampede

Fish eye lense also
Sideways correction please -

Attachments

• JohnnySD.png
    JohnnySD.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 443
motorhead said:
nice... I got to ask though, How high do you set your stands off the ground?
15 to 17 ft up. It looks lower out the back because its a steep hill, and its eye level at about 25yrd away. out the front side looks 30ft.

I'll play. This was from last Saturday. I had 12 deer walk under me. All were does, fawns, and one spike. These two fawns stayed 9 yards under me fighting for a few minutes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 388
Here are the lanes out of another one of my stands. Got in it at about 4 this evening and stayed till 7. Lots of turkeys walked under me but no deer.

Attachments

• west stand.jpg
    west stand.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 43
  • west side.jpg
    west side.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
What make is your bow invisible man, I only ask because I'm looking into getting one and now curious of what real hunters use

ivhunter said:
What make is your bow invisible man, I only ask because I'm looking into getting one and now curious of what real hunters use
Rytera alien x is the best in my point of view. I killed my buck with it at 74 yards and got a complete pass through.

ivhunter said:
PSE, EVO. If I bought a new bow today Id go with the PSE,DNAor the Bowtech Experience. And I do hunt a lot but Im not nearly as successful as some of the other guys on here.

Attachments

• 2013-09-25_07-08-34_442.jpg
    2013-09-25_07-08-34_442.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 41
Gteam1 said:
ivhunter said:
Rytera alien x is the best in my point of view. I killed my buck with it at 74 yards and got a complete pass through.
There was a guy with one of those that used to shoot with us but he quit after we split all his arrows. ;) This morning was nice and cool on the hill but no deer and then at about 8 o'clock 6 fawn killers came rolling through like a bunch of sneaky hooligans. 6 came in but only 5 went out. :)

Attachments

• busted.jpg
    busted.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
Invisible man said:
Gteam1 said:
ivhunter said:
There was a guy with one of those that used to shoot with us but he quit after we split all his arrows. ;) This morning was nice and cool on the hill but no deer and then at about 8 o'clock 6 fawn killers came rolling through like a bunch of sneaky hooligans. 6 came in but only 5 went out. :)
aha nice!
BUT with my rytera... No coyotes would have left ahaha ;)

Gteam1 said:
Invisible man said:
Gteam1 said:
ivhunter said:
aha nice!
Your prob right G. You and that bow are good match.

Invisible man said:
Gteam1 said:
Invisible man said:
Gteam1 said:
ivhunter said:
aha nice!
Your prob right G. You and that bow are good match.
Aha thanks, but I'm just messin' with you. ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu