Virus PANIC

It's just an old Mexican saying … .. bad things never die... but it uses weeds instead of "things" like I worded it.

my mom would say .. cosa mala nunca muere… to my dad.. yikes
Ahem... no... It's a "Latino" saying friend. My Ex Mother-in-Law was from Central America.

Well there seems to be much less interest in the things I sold online. Had to refund a couple of the larger items because of a ridiculous shipping rate hike by the post office. On the plus side I may have more time to stay outside away from people. It's starting to effect things now even if you don't get it.

I just want to catch this virus and get it over with.
Well, my current plan is to go out Sunday and do sets for coyotes in Northern CNF. If you're serious about getting exposed, shoot me a PM and let's roll!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu