Walmart

It won't. It just gives them some SJW credits. So it will look like they bowed to their pressure.

it's just to get on the "good" side of the majority, then sales will go up. They only care about what keeps their banks full.

Called them, I said "If I want to go to a woke place to shop I will go to target, you aliented about 150 million Americans....BTW I am calling Sam's as soon as I am done with you and canceling my membership.." The man was super sympathetic and said they were fielding lots of calls like mine... I also told them there are lots of jobs out there, don't be afraid.

Reactions: WaterDawg
And just think the clown in Sacramento will have you all dancing on the next round of ammo and gun control. His initials is GN.......

"woke" is shorter for "spiritually awoke". - "woke" is like this term which.. as far as I understand it... means you're hip to (I.e. "awoke to the understanding and the plight of") all the SJW stuff and stuff regarding marginalized groups. It for example would mean that you're hip to the politically correct way to refer to <insert nauseating thing here>, etc.

In general, as I get it... it's just a phrase that refers to a bunch of stupid viewpoints that as a guy trying to go after one of these types of females... you'd have to understand and nod your head to. Basically.

Last edited:
OK....I give up....What's "woke" mean?

ps...You guys act like this is Wal-Marts fault...WTF!...They're being pressured politically like know other...They're in business...WTF are they suppose to do!!!

ps...Don't call Wal-Mart...Call your f*cking representative!
I plan to call both. If there is a silver lining, this could really help the boutique gun shops by increasing their ammo sales.

Reactions: ilovesprig
"woke" is shorter for "spiritually awoke". - "woke" is like this term which.. as far as I understand it... means you're hip to (I.e. "awoke to the understanding and the plight of") all the SJW stuff and stuff regarding marginalized groups. It for example would mean that you're hip to the politically correct way to refer to <insert nauseating thing here>, etc.

In general, as I get it... it's just a phrase that refers to a bunch of stupid viewpoints that as a guy trying to go after one of these types of females... you'd have to understand and nod your head to. Basically.
Gun owners are marginalized people at this point.

• Love
Reactions: TheGDog

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu