watch out now

cadeerhunter

Uncle Joe, Aunt Nancy, cousins: Beto and Kamala are knocking on doors and taking gun collections.... and cousins Chuck and Adam are not far behind....

Man I thought it was gonna be a sweep. I cant believe its this close. I suspect a lot of monkey business by the other side so I'm glad the Prez is contesting the counts and threatening legal action in different states.

Definitely looks like some cheating going on. It is hard to believe people voted for Biden. It is pretty obvious he has early stage dementia. Can everyone say:
President Kamala Harris! Really disgusted with this crap.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

When the $hit hits the fan and Beto’s brown shirts knock on your door - Gun up, Lock and load, Rock and roll. These are uncertain and threatening times. Prepare thy self.

Everyone has to relax. Its not going to happen... we have something called checks and balances in this country

If the presidency, the senate and house are all majority Dems you got no checks and balances. All you have left is the Supreme Court and the Dems want to stack that with leftists. The current dem party are the most radical and leftist party in power in our history. Dark days ahead.

Definitely looks like some cheating going on. It is hard to believe people voted for Biden. It is pretty obvious he has early stage dementia. Can everyone say:
President Kamala Harris! Really disgusted with this crap.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
it's gonna happen. better get ready to bow before Queen Kamala and hand over your firearms one by one.

I think its sobering.... this election is only going to embolden that Idiot in charge in Sacramento. As if things weren't bad enough in this state. On a national level, the state of the union will be "muy malo" for the next 4 years.

Back