We will be on top of the mountain

Went out this morning with my brother who doesn't hunt. Everytime he goes I kill something or at least have an opportunity. No exception on this trip, at about 8:20 a young buck came down a hill I had been glassing right toward us. I grabbed my rifle to turn it toward the direction of the buck and he stopped. It is so cool to watch a deer for so long. I told my bro. If it was the last week or so we would be packing this sucker out. People that know me well realize how hard it was for me not to shoot it. I love to kill deer. Just wasn't ready for my season to be over. Third trip out this season and second lucky buck.

Irvine said:
Went out this morning with my brother who doesn't hunt. Everytime he goes I kill something or at least have an opportunity. No exception on this trip, at about 8:20 a young buck came down a hill I had been glassing right toward us. I grabbed my rifle to turn it toward the direction of the buck and he stopped. It is so cool to watch a deer for so long. I told my bro. If it was the last week or so we would be packing this sucker out. People that know me well realize how hard it was for me not to shoot it. I love to kill deer. Just wasn't ready for my season to be over. Third trip out this season and second lucky buck.

Good luck good job on the pass. Nice bug by the way

Irvine said:

Come Saturday.... you will be glad you passed.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu