We will be on top of the mountain

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
SD birds and I are on top enjoying some Mountainhouse and some whiskey waiting for season to start

Attachments

• Lung1.png
    Lung1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 337
  • Lung2.png
    Lung2.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 348
Hope you "Gentleman" have a great opener!!!!
Stay safe out there.

Just got home from the mountain, told the wwifeid be home by 11am....... No bucks seen just 3 doe's

I am not passing on anything anymore, LP you told me Jon (random shot) was setting me up for tag soup before the season started, now I am just going for it. I am not eating 2 tags this season, I need to fill em!

Good luck on the tag soup. I am leaving for KS Tues am,I can get 5 doe tags plus my ether sex tag. Are you shooting tomorrow, 100 -150 rounds tomorrow and up to More&More on Mon for another 100 maybe see you tomorrow

No, we are having our Son and Daughters bday party, so I am on restriction until tomorrow evening. How are you doing give me a call, and good luck stocking the freezer!!

Good luck out there, cool that you're able to pass on some bucks. Can't shoot the big ones if you pull the trigger on the small ones!

Total for the day 14 does and the two bucks posted. I think Sdbirds should have taken the bigger fork we watched him for 10 min at 218 yards. It would have been his best buck. But if he fills that tag the BIG BOY walks. Decisions decisions what to do.

Lungpopper said:
Total for the day 14 does and the two bucks posted. I think Sdbirds should have taken the bigger fork we watched him for 10 min at 218 yards. It would have been his best buck. But if he fills that tag the BIG BOY walks. Decisions decisions what to do.

Ha I got one tag to fill with my son=meat. One more for what I missed

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu