Wednesday

labsrule

Jan 20, 2014
My partner with the low draw at Wister was a no go. Worked a private pond just North of Wister. Did not hear a lot shooting going on at Wister. The Teal seemed to like us and responded well to the call. One big Drake Gad. Otherwise, Greenwings which is good for me. I like them. Not a lot of movement with the wind either. Cold weather is hitting up North. We will see what gets pushed down next weekend. Montana kicked ass.

John20201223_071141.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Greenwings are the best. Nothing will get you doing the walk of shame quicker then Teal. I seriously rank them high on my list. Always Pintail, Wigeon, Teal and Gads for me. It is looking like January will be ramping up weather wise. You guys hang in there and have a safe Christmas.

John

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu