Weird encounters while out in the field

Toua70

Feb 6, 2014
Downey, CA
I've not told anyone this before except for close friends and family but a few years ago, while out hunting at night, I came across one of the most fascinating sightings I've ever seen in my life. First off, I don't do any drugs and I don't drink so I was not impaired. This neon green "dish" shaped object flew right in front of me. Not more than 50 yards. It was emitting a bright neon green light and it was completely quiet. No sounds at all. At that point, everything seemed to move in slow motion. As quickly as it appeared, it disappeared behind some trees. I had no clue what it was nor was I scared. I just remember thinking to myself, "what the heck did I just saw?" it didn't appear again so I just went about my business. Another weird story a friend told me about hunting by Lake Perris. He thinks the place is haunted (haha) according to my bud, he went to use the restroom and heard a truck pull up. He said that there were footsteps around the restroom area and when we walked out, there was nothing. No one to be seen and definitely no truck. So he's convinced the place is haunted. Anyway, I'm curious to know if anyone else has have some sort of weird encounter?

I've seen aliens a few times. They normally where white shirts and are headed north.

I saw a naked guy walking his dogs when i was turkey hunting thats my wierdest encounter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D16hunter said:
I saw a naked guy walking his dogs when i was turkey hunting thats my wierdest encounter

LoL. When I was 14 (quail hunting) I saw a 300 pound beaver come out of a sauna. Looked like she had fur shorts on

Sdbirds said:
D16hunter said:

LoL. When I was 14 (quail hunting) I saw a 300 pound beaver come out of a sauna. Looked like she had fur shorts on
You have caused me to ruin another keyboard!!!! that is funny $#!^

Back in October 2003, I think, my brother and I were walking through the woods in Mt. Laguna, deer hunting. I looked up the hill, and between the trees, I saw something about knee-height, long (3 feet?), and dark (almost black) walking through the grass. My brother didn't see it. I only caught a glimpse of it for a few seconds before it disappeared. I have absolutely no idea what it was.

I, too, have seen my fair share of aliens. Sometimes, you can spot their bright white sneakers from 1/4 mile away.

SurfNHuntSD said:

Hahahah. Where was this magical sauna in the quail woods

Boulevard
(Only stitch of private property I'm allowed to hunt)

when i was younger about 10 or so i was walking down the dirt road by my parents house and about ten feet off the road the where dead turkey vultures about twenty of them ten feet apart down this road still wonder about that....................

GSE2 said:
when i was younger about 10 or so i was walking down the dirt road by my parents house and about ten feet off the road the where dead turkey vultures about twenty of them ten feet apart down this road still wonder about that....................

Sounds like poison

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu