Wet and muddy

utahduckhunter

Aug 11, 2015
southern utah
Well we finally got some rain today as l went out did little scouting for turkey here in southern Utah it even snow on me. Saw few birds on some private property and that is it .

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
Hang with 'em, Richard.....10 days to go.....Have you been over to our opening day spot last year?.....How's the lake level?

Can't wait to get over there.....These jakes are longs this year we passed on.

.036.JPG

The lake is real low I can drive over to the spot we hunted last year. Just have not seen the turkey there this year, like they should be seeing few hen and when the weather is nice. There are lots people on 4 wheeler or hiking today. Checked a few spots over in pinto valley area. That's where I saw few turkey.

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu