What are these called?

Invisible man said:
Sdbirds said:
Muledeerhunter said:
Drinking and live ammunition, I don't know.

Sorry buddy I don't need to be drinking to get naked. Here bud I'll show you. When do u want to go. Don't forget your camera
That will keep people from asking where you hunt! Eh Johnny?

Lol hope so

Upland game changer said:
And to think I taught him how to hunt. Look what I started!!!!
Whats up Perry? You did create a monster! I remember him and his little bro following us around the ranch while quail hunting. But I know you didn't teach him how to process the pheasants like that.

Freaking hilarious! The pic and the comments... Way to liven things up Johnny!

I can almost hear the dueling banjos. Did that roster have a pretty mouth or did it just squeal like a pig either way I don't want to know.

Alright everyone owes me. I shot a fine looking male quail today. I couldn't do the same picture though it would have been to X-rated

You are a very ill man Johnny. Damn funniest photo I have ever seen. I will never look at pheasant hunting in the same way again.

NBK said:
You are a very ill man Johnny. Damn funniest photo I have ever seen. I will never look at pheasant hunting in the same way again.
Not to mention what will run through your mind ever time someone says they shot a nice bird and there having it mounted.

Invisible man said:
NBK said:
Not to mention what will run through your mind ever time someone says they shot a nice bird and there having it mounted.

YES!!!!!!!!!! Lol hahaha best tread. It's not easy being this good-looking guys. But if you put that picture on the cover the website I bet it would blow up

I do have a question. Where do you keep your hunting license? ;D

Sdbirds said:
Invisible man said:
NBK said:

YES!!!!!!!!!! Lol hahaha best tread. It's not easy being this good-looking guys. But if you put that picture on the cover the website I bet it would blow up
Oh I have a feeling its gonnal turn up now and again.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu