What are you thankful for?

KoozeDeer

Jul 18, 2016
I am thankful for my wife, a beautiful daughter. I am thankful for my family and friends I am thankful for all the gifts I have been given in life.

Reactions: duck-boy
I am thankful for Jesus. Being forgiven for all of my imperfections is incredible. I am also thankful for the life I have been given. I am a lucky guy...

Reactions: duck-boy
Always had faith and belief in a higher power from my parents teachings and guidence. Very grateful for my father and mother, depression born my father was a warrior for our country when it was needed, He was my moral compass and how his lessons led me to conduct my life today the way I do now. The thing I am most grateful for is my wife who I met very late in life and is with me now but but has become taken by illness and requires help. It is her that has taught me patience and fortitude. I would not be where I am today without her. The most awesome women I have ever known for sure...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu