What are you using?

Yes I love them. 7bucks at big 5. I killed a bunch of jacks at or near 100 yards with my 10-22. Also work great in my bolt guns.

Yes I love them. 7bucks at big 5. I killed a bunch of jacks at or near 100 yards with my 10-22. Also work great in my bolt guns.

Will be in stock at Fine Firearms next week.

But - if you can get them $7 per fifty, I would buy all you can get. That is below wholesale. :confused:

Are you shopping at a special Big 5??

big5.jpeg

John I saw them on line at about 10 bucks for 50 if you are close to that I would definitely wait

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bonejour
Also what about steel shotgun rounds?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes got them on sale at a big 5 in Pismo beach earlier this week. Picked up a bunch. I'm headed that way tomorrow for work again I'll be stoping in again.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu