What lakes in So Cal allow kayaks for fishing?

doccherry

May 7, 2021
Put the kayak on Facebook as well as some of the other stuff and the response was completely unlike SCH. The SCH people were sincere and there was absolutely no BS. The others---well, I had to ask more than one prospective buyer to take a hike. Where do these people come from?

Anyway, may just keep the kayak since it is really nice and it's all rigged for fishing. What lakes in San Diego County allow kayaks for fishing? Any lakes allow inflatable kayaks? Many thanks.

I think they all do for the most part...I don't recall seeing any on Morena...I know Henshaw & Sweetwater don't for sure.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu