Who burns wood in San Diego?

Chadwick

Walk softly and carry a bent stick
Nov 23, 2014
Fairbanks
www.primalbows.com
Hello all,
I've got about 2 barrels of osage and other wood scraps from my bow building which I'd hate to see go to the landfill. I order a 6-12 lb stave and then my bow weighs 2 oz... I don't like the idea of throwing away all that wood which I paid for shipping!!
Who can burn it? It's dense wood that burns hot. Trying to clean out my shop some... I'll even deliver within reason!

Attachments

• Xtrawood.jpg
    Xtrawood.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 102
I'm in Encinitas! Like I said, I'll deliver.
I go camping about once every 6 years, at my current rate. I think I'll make more kindling by then.

Fun archery 3-D shoot at Balboa Park Tomorrow, Feb 1!!!! I'll be the only one there with a self-bow! Unless you wanna come shoot one of my bows :-*

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu