Who's missing ducks in Yorba Linda?

Wister Junkie

Nov 2, 2016
A buddy of mine said he had a car pulled over, smelled something disgusting, looked and saw this on side of road in Yorba Linda. Someone's missingv their dinner! LOL5232.jpeg 5233.jpeg 5235.jpeg 5225.jpeg 5232.jpeg

I wonder if that bounced out of someone's truck or if they just didn't want to deal with them and tossed them in the gutter? If the former then I feel sorry for the guy if the latter then I'd be PO'ed about that one.

Reactions: TRICER
Id be ticked if those were wasted intentionally. I hope it was just an accident...looks like teal wigeon and only one spoonie that was a good day

I know exactly where that is. My in-laws live in that neighborhood. That is 100% intentional. Fly out of the truck... yeah right.

The thing is that there is that there is a nice lake there. I can only assume people are going to think they were killed on the lake... sad.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Did anyone pluck one to see if they were shot.....The fact it's such a mixed bag (like a Salton Sea type bunch) leads me to think they were shot (and more than a one person limit).....Why someone would intentionally throw them out is puzzling, unless they were left outside and got rotten.....There are guys that only care about the shooting.....Which pretty much sucks!

The kind of guys that only care about the shooting...
They don't understand the conservation aspects and management required for hunting.
They ought to stick to trap, skeet and sporting clays.

They're the kind of people that give hunting a bad name.

I have to believe it was an accident. At least throw them in a dumpster maybe I am giving humanity to much credit but who would throw them out on the road.

Reactions: Patohunter
Where those are at is a right hand turn onto a major street. That is a super busy intersection. I guess it is possible they fell off the truck, but it looks like they were in that decoy bag and got dropped right before they turned.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I vote accident. Some guys shot some ducks (Prado is very close) and somehow they fell out of the truck on the way home. I only say that because even bums who would waste their game would have the brains to dump them somewhere besides a busy intersection with witnesses. Wouldn’t they? Or is it another episode of “Dumb Crime”?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu