Why did the caravan choose SD?

DanSanDiego

Venison for Thanksgiving 2016
Sep 18, 2014
Seeing the news that the first several hundred indivuals in the caravan have reached the US border near San Diego. I thought for sure that the caravan would approach the border in TX (shorter route for them). Why did they choose SD?

Watch out if you are hunting near the border. Crazy things might happen if groups storm the border fence away from the ports of entry.

Near Jacumba there is no fence at all on the mountains. I saw the military guys brief MadDog this morning and they are expecting them in SD and TX. If they show up in Calexico border nobody is guarding it :-|

I've been watching videos for the mex news and it's going to get out of control first before it gets any better. Last night residents from Playas protested against them and weapons were brandished at a few Hondurans. I am glad Trump sent the military over to oversea this crazy situation.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu