Winchester SX4 for Turkey Season

HortoTheSlayer

May 17, 2018
Boise Idaho
Hey if anyone is interested my boys at Ridge2Ridge podcast and Right To Bear are doing their annual raffle for a shotgun.

Its that time of year again! The turkey tune up is February 26th! And turkey season is not long after. A 10 dollar donation will enter you one time in a chance to win! Many entries as you want!! The winner will be announced march 6th !! You must be able to cover your transfer fees, So to enter here are the steps!

Step 1! Like this post
Step 2! Tag 2 of your hunting buddies
Step 3! follow @right_to_bear_alpine and @ridge2ridgeoutdoors
Step 4! Donate as many entries as you want! 10$ = 1 entry
Step5 venmo @ridge2ridge 6814 please send us your phone # so we can contact you if you win! Good luck!

Brandon,

Is this a separate gun from Right to bear?...What they sent to me was a Weatherby camo 20 gauge.

Attachments

• 8436DFF3-A3A4-44A1-8771-52C5A71A8BDE.jpeg
    8436DFF3-A3A4-44A1-8771-52C5A71A8BDE.jpeg
    330.1 KB · Views: 5
Brandon,

Is this a separate gun from Right to bear?...What they sent to me was a Weatherby camo 20 gauge.

Ah this is nice ! Thanks @Horto619 For the shout out!

@ilovesprig - Steve this is a separate raffle. You are still receiving the Weatherby. Trent and Drew at Right To Bear are full supporters of this fantastic event! We are going to pump the turkey tube up on our next episode. If there is anything you would like my team and I to do Steve leading up to the tune up make sure you let me know !!

Ah this is nice ! Thanks @Horto619 For the shout out!

@ilovesprig - Steve this is a separate raffle. You are still receiving the Weatherby. Trent and Drew at Right To Bear are full supporters of this fantastic event! We are going to pump the turkey tube up on our next episode. If there is anything you would like my team and I to do Steve leading up to the tune up make sure you let me know !!

Thanks Brandon...The event is shaping up nicely...Should be a great time for a lot of like minded folks.... :blush:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu