Woman punches Bear, Get Help from Her Chihuahua to Survive Bear Attack

Have had close encounters with a couple over the years ,but have never been charged or attacked

I had a big bruin sneaking up on me one night in the dark in my front yard ! I noticed him at about 50 feet , I ran into the garage slammed the door , then the Bear wondered around the house , then disappearing into the night . I always wondered what his intensions were ! A week later the same bear was trying to get into houses ! He was caught and relocated a few weeks later ! Another day at 9.30 in morning I was standing in the opening of my big garage door in the driveway , a big cinnamon color bear steps out between my truck and garage at about 8 feet away , I think we both scared the crap out of each other ! The bear took off down the street . I can do with out bears in the yard , I now keep bear spray in the garage truck and house

We seem to have a lot of bears around here the last few years .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu