Women bow hunting

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
Well I got my girlfriend a bow for Christmas, and I do say she loves it! I was so excited to see her shoot I had to let her open it early. And she's one heck of a shot with it.
Here's some pics.. The group shot was from 50 yards and her very first try from that distance!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419291231.247340.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419291231.247340.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 31
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419291255.143871.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419291255.143871.jpg
    546.5 KB · Views: 29
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419291302.669257.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419291302.669257.jpg
    644.9 KB · Views: 25
Nice pics Garrett. Bruce will get her form squared away in no time. Obviously she has a knack.

Bonejour said:
Nice pics Garrett. Bruce will get her form squared away in no time. Obviously she has a knack.

Form smorm.........50 yds?.........I'd say she's right on.......Hell, I can't hit anything past 40 yds........lol

ilovesprig said:
Bonejour said:

Form smorm.........50 yds?.........I'd say she's right on.......Hell, I can't hit anything past 40 yds........lol
Hmmm... Have you tried pink and white fetching? ;D

msteiger said:
Well done man. What's the set-up you got her? Also, you live death valley? Jeez what a moon-scape.

Bear Finese, 42# 25" draw (25.5" with d-loop)
Just about used to be grass there......

Yeah I'm still working with her on her form. This is only the second time ever shooting her bow or any bow in her life.. She's super happy with everything! Maybe next summer I can get her with GSGS for a hog..

awesome!!! my wife loves too shoot her 12 gauge and 357 mag but doesn't like hunting :-[ At least she loves her firearms :)

Good move Taft. Nice 50 yrd group by her. Must be the yoga pants and cross training shoes. Random and lungpopper should try that outfit at the next Big Dog shoot. Taft make sure you get your moneys worth out of that target. ;D

Invisible man said:
Good move Taft. Nice 50 yrd group by her. Must be the yoga pants and cross training shoes. Random and lungpopper should try that outfit at the next Big Dog shoot. Taft make sure you get your moneys worth out of that target. ;D

Thanks, I'm proud of her! I would lol
Hahaha I think it may be time for a new one! Only a few thousand shots through this one

Muledeerhunter said:
Nice. Good to see women sportsmen...maybe we can turn the anti-hunter thing around. Have fun.

I've been trying around my parts, I've brought a ton of people into hunting over the past couple years!

Invisible man said:
Must be the yoga pants and cross training shoes. Random and lungpopper should try that outfit at the next Big Dog shoot.

Wouldn't want to cut in on your already established style IM. It would make us look like copy cats.
You know copy cats just cant live up to the original.

I was in laguna hunting and came across two female hunters.i though it was awsome.wish my wife would get out and hunt.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu