Won my draw

Sfc2140

Aug 7, 2012
I got my first Draw not sure if it was luck
Or everyone gets that zone, but none the less I got my first deer tags and I'm ready to go. The wait is going to kill me.

Sfc2140 said:
I got my first Draw not sure if it was luck
Or everyone gets that zone, but none the less I got my first deer tags and I'm ready to go. The wait is going to kill me.

What did you draw?

Zone C , my first tags so not sure if its luck or not. Either way hopefully ill be taking my first buck this year.

C-Zone is awesome! I think any of the .30 calibers is a great call for that zone. Those deer up there make ours down here look like chihuahuas!

SoCalRebelHunter said:
C-Zone is awesome! I think any of the .30 calibers is a great call for that zone. Those deer up there make ours down here look like chihuahuas!

That is reassuring for someone like me who plans to hunt around here for the first time after generally going for big white tail in Missouri.... ::)

SoCalRebelHunter said:

I can't wait, I hope I hope to get one of those big ones.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu