Word on the street d16 knocked one down solo

8de7746bbecd87aebb6010929455740c.jpg
e061c2389a2f7d341d383c954e507822.jpg

71c222ee0dbfd6eb08ebe067862f34c9.jpg

There was a big one with him I blinked tho and they switched sides so I killed the jake on accident still super stoked tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not much of a story. I hiked back in sat down clucked once with my mouth without a call and he just gobbled at 60 yards he came to 20 with a monster that must have switched places at the last second cuz I thought I was shooting the monster. Thank god I got it just in time.

sweet!!!!!!!!!! lets see the photos come on

Invisible man said:
Good job Luke. You look 30 in the pic. :D
I got crap from people scouting yesterday that I was hunting until I offered to show them my junior hunting license

Btw I have to say the biggest reason I kept at it was the encouragement of Johnny when he said he couldn't hunt with me he said U got this. Get it handled.
I felt like I had something to prove. And also his advice after I had my morning hunt got screwed up Saturday with the same birds he said to stay where the birds I didn't follow that entirely and go back yesterday morning. But I got back in an hour and a half before the legal hunting time was over hiked in slowly and got there right at the perfect time apparently when I wanted to give up remembering his words. Thanks Johnny it meant a lot.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu