WTB 20gage

garlicsalt

Mar 25, 2019
Checking you guys out, see if anybody has a 20 gauge they may be willing to part with. My Daughter has been looking for a few weeks and there is not much out there. She is looking for semi auto but at this point will consider anything. She needs it for duck season, so not in a dove rush.
Any leads would be helpful.
Thanks fellas.

Last edited:
Gunbroker.com is where I got my sons. Just had it sent to an FFL dealer for transfer.

Reactions: MAG 1
Checking you guys out, see if anybody has a 20 gage they may be willing to part with. My Daughter has been looking for a few weeks and there is not much out there. She is looking for semi auto but at this point will consider anything. She needs it for duck season, so not in a dove rush.
Any leads would be helpful.
Thanks fellas.
Do you already have ammo? It took me 8 months to collect 8 boxes os 25 shells.
If you are looking not to spend top dollars.
I highly recommend the Mossberg SA 20.
That is the only shotgun I have. I can Walk miles with it os so light. I fed her anything from 2 3/4 to 3" shells..all sort of speeds..so far 0 fails. Note, it is a little punchy for a 20ga I was told by my friends because it is light
Doesn't face me. Not sure how kids handle it.
It comes with shims and is very affordable and it comes,with chokes.
Grabagun.com has worked well for me in the past.
I take as many doves or more with my 20ga than 12ga buddies.
Good luck.

Last edited:
I bought a binelli 20ga youth for my grandkids a couple years ago and it is to large of a gun for them. Last year they used a remington 870 youth model and it was perfect for them

Do you already have ammo? It took me 8 months to collect 8 boxes os 25 shells.
If you are looking not to spend top dollars.
I highly recommend the Mossberg SA 20.
That is the only shotgun I have. I can Walk miles with it os so light. I fed her anything from 2 3/4 to 3" shells..all sort of speeds..so far 0 fails. Note, it is a little punchy for a 20ga I was told by my friends because it is light
Doesn't face me. Not sure how kids handle it.
It comes with shims and is very affordable and it comes,with chokes.
Grabagun.com has worked well for me in the past.
I take as many doves or more with my 20ga than 12ga buddies.
Good luck.
Also FFA for ammo they have 20ga by the case.

My Daughter is 5'3'' 30 years old and about 110# not a kid just an slightly below average size women, LOP is about 13-13.5ish

Thanks for the help guys.

what is FFA?

I think one of the best semi autos for youth or smaller type folks, is the Franchi Infinity...I know of at least 2 friends (women) that purchased them and have nothing but good things to say about them.

Took a look at FINE FIREARMS web page, witch is pretty much all they have, a page. They do not list any of there inventory?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu