WTB 20gage

Run over to Home Depot and buy a nylon rod of the proper diameter and cut and file to fit. From what I can see that might work

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong item but it looks like a fairly simple item. is it nylon, brass or other metal. Exactly where does it fit. But if you can't get something to replace it, don't worry most guns work just fine with missing parts.:)

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong item but it looks like a fairly simple item. is it nylon, brass or other metal. Exactly where does it fit. But if you can't get something to replace it, don't worry most guns work just fine with missing parts.:)
Are you in the right thread?

Saw this youth or small frame shotgun at Sportsman's Warehouse today....May be a pretty good startter....Price is right....#399.99

.IMG_2767.JPGIMG_2766.JPG

Thanks Steve, good looking out. She actually messaged Randy Wakeman today in regards to the TRI-STAR and he is a big fan. He says it the same gun as the MOSSBERG SA-20 and is the best bang for your buck 20ga out there right now.

She is dead set on plastic furniture, as she says, ITS MY DUCK GUN!......NO WOOD! As well as 28'' so the youth guns have it at the back end but not the front end.

She was shooting the WEATHERBY SA-08 28'' that we installed the youth stock on and really liked it, but her mother took over on that shotty so she is looking for something to call her own.
SA-08 has been discontinued and they no longer have any synthetic youth stocks in stock. So thats out.

She has been on the hunt and doing her home work pretty hard for two weeks. She will not settle till its how she wants it. We got some time. See how it plays out.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu