[WTB] 4x4 truck

Dude trucks are so ridiculously expensive now. I could sell my ram 1500 4x4 that I bought right at the beginning of the pandemic and make money on it..
Try out of state.
yeah Rams hold value like crazy now.

The truck market is broken for sure.

My dad bought his 06' cummins for 19K 12 years ago. He wrecked it with 300K+ on the odometer (great truck, I'll miss it) several months back and insurance cashed him out for $29K.

My FORD Ranger has 289,000 and my FORD Explorer has 313,000 on it....Just sayin' maybe you should consider a FORD....... ;)

Oh, and my FORD Expedition has 252,000....:blush:
I bought a base model ranger brand new in 2009 for $9k. Shes still ticks like a clock. I expect to have it till im steve's age haha

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu