WTB WANTED cheap single shot or over under break 20 or 12 shotgun

U

uplandfam

Hey all,
Any one have for sale or have a line on one of those cheap single shot break shot guns used or a cheap used break over under? I shoot pumps and autos BUT at the NAVHDA dog training facility i will be going to i must have a break gun. I personally do not like them for many reasons and i totally respect those that do like them Please lets not make this a debate about brands or O/U vrs. other guns. I NEED an affordable break gun of some kind that might get 100 rounds a year out of it. If i cant find something used im just going to get a cheap H&R or rossi but id rather ask if any one has one used that is maybe an O/U

Thanks All?

thanks ill look them up. I know im hoping for noting maybe but im tyring to find something for less then 200 yea i know really but its something i dont even want to buy and i wont use much.

uplandfam said:
thanks ill look them up. I know im hoping for noting maybe but im tyring to find something for less then 200 yea i know really but its something i dont even want to buy and i wont use much.

I get it, but it really is safer to walk and watch your dog with the gun broke open. You can concentrate on your dog and not worry about your muzzle so much. Not a huge deal when it's just you and your dog, but if you do NAVHDA testing, you will have a whole gallery of folks walking with you.

I also believe it's a requirement of their insurance. Fine Firearms in La Mesa always has a bunch of beater side by sides, maybe give them a call.

I'll give them a call thanks for that. I totally understand the reasons behind it. I'm just not going to use it on my own hunting. It will get 5 or so shots one Sunday a month so I can't justify spending 500 bucks one a new gun. Especially since my 2 youngest are hunting this year and I need to buy 2 shot guns for them.

Thanks for the help

this is kind of a bump? any one have any over under or single shot break they are not using? Really need one for prado dog training area!!

thanks all

I'd actually rather have a 20g youth break my wife shoots youth and my 12 yr old daughter just passed the class yesturday so I need another gun but I rather not spend 200 on a single shot rossi. That's why I'm hoping beyond hope someone has an over under 20g but I'd take a 12 as well I can load a no kick light load if need be. My wife kills lots of thing with her youth 20 Simi auto with light loads. It's gas operation an has no kick at all. My daughter may use that but I still need a break gun. Any one know anyone?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu