WTB Womens Bow

jtay56

Sep 23, 2013
Hemet
Looking to buy a womens bow and seeing if any SCHers happen to have one they wouldnt mind letting go at a fair price??
Thanks

Ya I've been looking into the heartbreaker. Just hopin to find one with a little use under it so I'm not eating full retail in case the fiancé decides she doesn't like bow hunting

You should checkout the archerytalk classifieds very good deals on there. I was looking at a bowtech razors edge in pink for the wife complete package arrows release going for $315 now that's a deal.

Sent from my Torque

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu