X9C

I’ll be in X9A for deer and bear most of next month. If you need a hand, reach out.

I just drove in from up there...Be in the best shape of your life for the "C".....It's a tough zone, but it's risk reward.....There's some beauties in the gnarly White Mt's.

Looking forward to the chase more than anything.

I won't be out until Monday so we'll what the opening day parties are able to bring on home.

If anything else, i'll come out of it with some chukar spots.

Some logistics errors mean I may not be able to really hunt, will still be out there and may pull some strings if I see a real dandy

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu