Yellow post camping sites

JLerch

Hey all, has anyone been to these yellow post sites in any of the NF? Seem very cool, mainly wondering if my 3/4ton 4x4 will make it through some of these dirt roads and any other info from someone who has been to these sites?

I have a 3/4 ton F250, and it can make it to all the ones I know. Then again, my car could make it too. Majority of them are easy to get to.

I’ve been through the stone creek one, which is up the bee canyon trail,east of hemet. Haven’t stayed at it though. You should be able to make it through no problem. There are always a possibility of some pin stripes though. There are few west of Lyle creek I’ve always wanted to try. It’s on the bucket list. I think A lot of them are closed right now though. Not sure what area you looking for though.

I’ve been through the stone creek one, which is up the bee canyon trail,east of hemet. Haven’t stayed at it though. You should be able to make it through no problem. There are always a possibility of some pin stripes though. There are few west of Lyle creek I’ve always wanted to try. It’s on the bucket list. I think A lot of them are closed right now though. Not sure what area you looking for though.
Oh cool...yellow sites are now open since stay at home order has been lifted. Group/family camping is closed. Probably will do something off the 38, I love that side of the mountains. Just was sort of wondering typical wideness of roads, I read a blog that said one of these trails has some tight turns and what not. I guess one could always park and hike if the trail becomes impassable?

Back