1.5 MB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg_thumb 3.png
    image.jpg_thumb 3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 74
Sdbirds said:
longbowhunter2 said:
ya but wait til the opener then they vanish in thin air ;D

Hey man where's the faith?
They might vanish into thin air for the rest of us but johnnys magnetic i swear he always seems to find deer turkeys watever if its their hell find em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D16hunter said:
Sdbirds said:
longbowhunter2 said:

They might vanish into thin air for the rest of us but johnnys magnetic i swear he always seems to find deer turkeys watever if its their hell find em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes I believe that but I thought I would stir up the dust. LOL

Sdbirds said:
longbowhunter2 said:

sorry man I could not help my self. I still in shock from last year all kinds of sign, tracks, scat. tracks turkeys everywhere, deer everywhere & I came up empty handed. I was like cursed or something. you guy's did well. I missed out on all the fun stuff, quail, Pheasant , turkeys rabbits, ducks. I may have to go to Raahauges. :)

longbowhunter2 said:
Sdbirds said:
longbowhunter2 said:

I missed out on all the fun stuff, quail, Pheasant , turkeys rabbits, ducks. I may have to go to Raahauges. :)

Why I only hunt them in spring. It's time filler really

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu