Yotes in the valley

Ryan_germain1911

Jul 21, 2014
Northern San Diego
Set up on a cattle feeding pen and blew a baby deer in distress just too see what happened and pulled two yotes in on a string. I only had prepared for dove or I would of flatlined em. I'll be returning with my AR this weekend and setting up for some howl pups. Anyone else try this? If not try it and post what you find! Pictures to come. Fingers crossed!

lots of yotes in the valley, not uncommon to see them around stock yards and farms at all. Post up some pics once you score!

Especially in a drought like this, it makes sense they'd be nearby looking for some easy pickin's and water.

I'm sure the coyotes in the IV are lovin' the year round euro shoots and the dove opener. Duck hunting soon as well..........Lots of free meals to be had.......... ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu