Young Boy Attacked by Mountain Lion

Surprised it hasn't happened more.....Heise Park has a lot of trail cams of them in the park........Lots of kids around too........Just a matter of time.

I read that story on the internet earlier. Then I dropped down and read some of the comments. Most of the readers said that people had no business walking in the woods, and that the cat belongs there not us. So my reply to that was people don't belong in the woods without a gun or big dog. And that pissed everyone off.

Sprig said it

It's a matter of time

Bummer
I want my tag. I could fill it

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu