Your going to have to wait till I get out of here

Oh that's a tease!!!!!!!!!

He just got to the bottom of the mountain. He going as fast as he can! ;D

Congrats! Heck of a mushroom, can't wait to see what that was recovered from!

OK guys had a great hunt tonight. Jumped this guy up with 7 does. They all ran and of course he stopped broadside at 175. But sky lined and I couldn't take the shot had to let him go.Hauled A$$ over there and nothing but a couple of does he's gone. So I worked my way on out the ridge and nothing. Worked my way back to where I last saw him and there he was lying down. Game over at 218 yards.
I took my uncle with me, he is like my good luck charm seems like every time we hunt together we do well.

Attachments

• IMG_1433.JPG
    IMG_1433.JPG
    490.5 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_1444.JPG
    IMG_1444.JPG
    341.6 KB · Views: 247

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu