Youth hunt..

Mike: Great job on getting the kid into some ducks. I am down to one Junior but he has a couple of years left. Hitting SJ next Saturday. He got blanked yesterday.

John

Well done Mike. Thanks for the post and pictures!

Ducks rock! And kids slaying ducks top it off!

Good stuff Mike! Great to see the kids getting out, can't wait till my boys can hunt with me.

Nice going Mike need to figure out the overall cost of hunting with you next year I don't really like doing the refuge thing but it has to pencil out a little bit. We will be at San Jac Sat and Wis Sunday for the youth closer let me know any interest

You'll have to make a trip down with us. I go to camp at least once a month. I have sone projects to do....like fishing, shooting' 4x4. Have to fix the boat motor too. Ill show you around a bit. I've got hunting pretty much wired down there. It can be shit out rather quickly. You can't do the same thing every time.

My grandfather used to have a trailer at Fishers landing years ago I have fond memories of fishing bass in the backwater lakes and Ferguson, Crappie fishing at Martinez, he was over hunting by then too many years of having to hunt to feed his family in the great depression I think but I remember guys hunting there too is your spot near there?

Not yet Doug. Thx.

I've hunted there but now hunt where the ducks are. Your close....give or take 50 miles. ;D Not about to say where my club is on the internet.
Too many refuges where you can't hunt along the river now. Every place you think there should be ducks aren't any. Taken me a bit to figure out where, how and when to hunt certain areas.

;D
You coming by for the party Doug? Told Bruce to stop by after he closes shop. Ray sounds like he has stuff to do.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu