Youth Hunts on Tejon Ranch.....2015

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Just received this....Here is a great hunt opportunity for junior hunters. No-cost, fully-guided hunts at Tejon Ranch. Five antlerless deer hunts and 10 wild pig hunts. Plus ammo, binos and other hunting gear. A random drawing will select the 15 lucky junior hunters. Please share this application with everyone you know that has or knows of a junior hunter. This is the 12th year for the Sharing the Tradition junior hunts and I am happy to say that though this program more than 200 juniors have been lucky enough to have this hunting experience at Tejon Ranch.

2015 Sharing the Tradition Application - https://caldeer.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/2015-Sharing-the-Tradition-Application-em.pdf

California Deer Association - Director

California Deer Magazine – Editor

Wilderness Unlimited - Gear Corner columnist

[email protected]

www.WesternHunter.com

P.O. Box 7708

Stockton, CA 95267

Phone/Fax: (209) 951-5188

It is an awesome place with equally awesome guides

I have seen the results from quite a few of these hunts and have helped to spot hogs for the kids when I have the opportunity to be there during their hunts

all I can say is apply, it is so worth it!

Now that Mike Campeu is in charge of the Hunting at the Ranch things are just going to get better. He is an awesome guide and has a lot of love for that property

Im hoping my nephew gets drawn this year and my daughter in 2 years

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu