youth turkey hunting.

SD birds, I have my opinion and you have yours. I'm more than welcome to listen to anyone's opinion but my opinion is my opinion. Please don't call me out as a turkey and undeserved of offering it because you don't agree.State your case and move on. Let's not insult each other. The hunting world in California has been under attack for many years and we don't need to be fighting between ourselves.

My case is kids need to be involved. Bird watching dosent make life long hunters. Moving on

Sorry didn't mean to
Insult you hope
All is well

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu