Yuma opener

I did not know the CRIT went that far south. I have hunted on the CRIT above the 10 many times.

Yes sir!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230706-190412.png
    Screenshot_20230706-190412.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
looking for partner or partners for Yuma dove opener on 9/1/23. I can be reached at [email protected].
I would consider it but is it worth it? I mean Yuma is a long way even for a limit of Dove...are you planning on staying over night at a hotel? Is there a hotel with a pool?
I am not being sarcastic by any means but that is what I do when I go down to IV....I tried to get there pre-opener, hunt the opener AM, nap and pool in the afternoon, then head out again for late afternoon hunt. Hunt the next morning and get out of there shortly after that...I always have fun.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu