2024 Nevada Draw Results

That's a nice buck, thick antlers, how old you think he was?
Pretty old ..it was time for him to meet his maker...and if I'm not mistaken..he went out with a piece of lead weighing in at 130grains barking out of a 270wbymag ..man i gotta pull that meat stick out of pergatory and get her active again..her little cousin the 257,wbymag gets most of the game time theses days..** the one that stood up and watched this one do the death kick was ungodly in size, a true mammoth..I still get a rash and hives..along with shortness of breath and heart palpations when I think about it..he will for ever haunt me...200 club for sure**

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu