Need help selling some black powder stuff

doccherry

May 7, 2021
I have 2 black powder revolvers [36 cal Pietta and 44 Pietta], 1 Lyman Trade Rifle 54 cal, and 1 Traditions flintlock 50 cal with all the accessories to sell. Is there a muzzle loader club here in San Diego that I might send an email or flyer to? Any suggestions on where I might find some buyers? There don't appear to be many black powder shooters on this forum so I want to check into alternatives. Many thanks.

Dr,

Escondido Fish & Game Assoc. has a black powder contingency....They actually help us with the J.A.K.E.S event on June 22nd....I'm sure someone would be interested....I also have the phone number of the person who helps us with the black powder portion (Smitty).... :blush:

Reactions: doccherry

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu