SCH OUTDOORS

Recent content by BOWUNTR

  1. BOWUNTR

    Exhausting...

    No sir. Ed F
  2. BOWUNTR

    Whopper

    I built a new rod, took it fishing and caught a whopper. It was a good day... Ed F
  3. BOWUNTR

    Exhausting...

    Get it to me. I'll be in San Diego on the 24th. Ed F
  4. BOWUNTR

    Exhausting...

    Feed my beetles and you whiten... win, win. Ed F
  5. BOWUNTR

    Flash back Friday..

    Whopper... Ed F
  6. BOWUNTR

    23 years - Tule Elk Hunt

    Nice one... congratulations. Ed F
  7. BOWUNTR

    FAST EDDIE!! Strikes again!!!

    My pleasure... Ed F
  8. BOWUNTR

    Huntington Beach ‘Tails

    Nice... I wanna go... Ed F
  9. BOWUNTR

    Coastal Fishing

    Nice... Ed F
  10. BOWUNTR

    Flash back Friday..

    My new hobby... Ed F
  11. BOWUNTR

    Bucket list...

    Check! I hunted S/E Alaska the last couple weeks... for Sitka Blacktail deer. A backpack hunt, hiking with 11 days worth of food (80#) from the ocean to the alpine. This was the hardest deer I've ever earned. I had two tags... but wisely only shot 1... my buddy shot 2. Here's some non...
  12. BOWUNTR

    Flash back Friday..

    My happy place... 10,000 year old ice for cocktails...
  13. BOWUNTR

    AK depredation hunt with Barnes — bears down, and one that got away

    Right on... congratulations Drew. Ed F
  14. BOWUNTR

    Flash back Friday..

    Oryx tail fly swatter... pretty cool... Ed F
  15. BOWUNTR

    CA SHARK FISHING BAN- PUBLIC COMMENTS NEEDED

    I don't have words for this... it's really sad.... Ed F

About us

SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience. Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.