1.5 on the tribute

I leave Tuesday night 1.5 day on the Relentless. Private charter with 15 people.
If you feel comfortable use 20# test or 25. They will tell you 30 or 40 but the guys who use lighter line have better success. YT it real does not matter but BFT, yes. Keep you drag get right. #1 or 2 hook. I was striking out on blackwater 35# and went down to 20, within 5 mins I was hooked up.

Reactions: Lungpopper
If you feel comfortable use 20# test or 25. They will tell you 30 or 40 but the guys who use lighter line have better success. YT it real does not matter but BFT, yes. Keep you drag get right. #1 or 2 hook. I was striking out on blackwater 35# and went down to 20, within 5 mins I was hooked up.
Thanks.
I’ll be taking leader materials from 15# - 100#.

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu