1st rifle questions

No I haven’t looked at the magnum? Should I be? Another friend of mine mentioned checking out the .300 ultramag as well. Anyone have any opinions on that?
If the 300win isn't funt to shoot, then the ultamag really isn't fun..

your over thinking your first rifle. Don't try to have the coolest rifle or show off to your buddies that you have the biggest or fastest caliber. 243, 7-08, 308. these are great rounds, no questions asked, can't go wrong. Good for young, old, new , & experienced shooter's. You want to shoot a little bigger round. 270 or 30.06.

If the 300win isn't funt to shoot, then the ultamag really isn't fun..

your over thinking your first rifle. Don't try to have the coolest rifle or show off to your buddies that you have the biggest or fastest caliber. 243, 7-08, 308. these are great rounds, no questions asked, can't go wrong. Good for young, old, new , & experienced shooter's. You want to shoot a little bigger round. 270 or 30.06.
Yep

Reactions: JakeSCH
Remember kids plaster city has a 8k Ft lb energy rule so your 510dtc rifles are not leagal

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu